Our recycling operations excel through innovative technology, granting an unparalleled advantage. Our recycling solutions strive to convert present-day refuse into sustainable resources, devoid of conflict, for the future. At our advanced recycling facility, end-of-life electronics undergo recycling using groundbreaking methods to extract precious, ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Our in-house recycling technology, guarantees eco-friendly e-Waste processing, boasting efficiency and reduced carbon footprint, all at a fraction of the cost linked to establishing multibillion-dollar smelting plants.
With appropriate techniques, recycling becomes a potent planetary asset, morphing vast e-Waste volumes into reusable substances. Our cutting-edge recycling extracts rare earth elements and other reusable materials and minerals from electronic waste efficiently, sustainably, and with environmental responsibility.
Considering the depletion of natural reserves, this urban mining strategy offers myriad advantages. It delivers a significant secondary resource, apt for direct application, simultaneously maintaining an e-Waste toxin-free environment. The outcome is heightened energy efficiency and decreased demand for new material mining.
Fueled by this sustainable recycling innovation, we present a straightforward, problem-free resolution for entities to adeptly manage electronic assets and e-waste, ensuring compliance with legal and environmental standards, and shielding against associated risks.
CRT Monitor Disassembly involves manually removing the plastic casing and internal components. The casing and parts are processed on-site. CRT Cutting is done by fragmenting the glass using a CRT cutting mechanism and controlled heating with Chromal wire. Afterward, the CRT is transported to a vacuum enclosure for further processing. In the Phosphor Retrieval step, phosphor elements are extracted from the CRT, and the remaining glass is sent to a downstream vendor for handling.
IT Goods Recycling Process:
- Collection and Segregation:
- Electronics such as computers, laptops, printers, and more are collected.
- Devices are segregated for efficient handling and processing.
- Electronics are taken apart to separate components.
- Wires and cables are removed for recycling.
- Precious Metal Extraction:
- Valuable components like PCBs and RAM are separated.
- Precious metals (gold, silver, etc.) are recovered from these components.
- Mechanical Shredding:
- Remaining parts are shredded into smaller particles for volumetric reduction or for further processing.
- Smelting and Refining:
- Recovered metals are smelted in an eco-friendly electric furnace.
- Electrolysis further refines the metals for reuse in manufacturing.
Li-Ion Battery Recycling
We have successfully completed our first trial on recycling of Li-ion batteries. The process involves discharging the batteries in a discharge tank, followed by mechanical separation, pyrometallurgy, and hydrometallurgy.
Solar Panel Recycling
As part of our R&D initiative for an Indian conglomerate, we’ve elevated solar panel recycling by successfully recovering precious metal from reject solar panel modules.