Adatte’s commitment to water conservation and environmental responsibility is evident through a comprehensive water management strategy. Here’s an elaboration on our practices:
Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Policy: Adatte’s adherence to a Zero Liquid Discharge policy ensures that no effluent is released into the environment. This means that all the water used in our processes is treated and recycled, leaving no liquid waste to pollute natural water bodies.
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) with Evaporator: Our state-of-the-art Effluent Treatment Plant, equipped with an evaporator, plays a crucial role in treating industrial wastewater. The evaporator efficiently evaporates water from the effluent, leaving behind concentrated solids for safe disposal.
- Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facility (TSDF): The end sludge produced by our ETP is managed through a Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facility. This ensures that any solid waste is handled and disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner, preventing contamination of land or water sources.
- Domestic Effluent Treatment: We prioritize the treatment of domestic effluent using a bio-digester system. This eco-friendly process breaks down organic matter, ensuring that wastewater from our facilities is treated effectively before being used for gardening.
- Greywater Reuse: Adatte maximizes the utility of greywater by repurposing it for gardening purposes. This sustainable practice reduces the demand on freshwater sources while contributing to green landscaping.
- Rainwater Harvesting: Our rainwater harvesting system captures and stores rainwater for various uses, including recharging groundwater reserves. This not only conserves water resources but also helps maintain local water tables.
By implementing these water management practices, Adatte not only reduces its environmental impact but also demonstrates a strong commitment to sustainable and responsible water use. We prioritize minimizing water wastage, protecting natural ecosystems, and contributing to a more sustainable future for our community and the planet.